|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050|
|Graphics Ram Size||8 GB|
|GPU Clock Speed||1777 MHz|
|Video Output Interface||HDMI|
- RGB Lighting: The color lighting from RGB LED can be changed in accordance with graphics temperature. The temperature can easily be identified by different colors from the external appearance of the graphics card. Gamers can choose from 16.8 million colors to suit their own style and preferences.
- 0-dB TECH: Keep Silent while you are experiencing the multimedia application and general workload. The operating fans only occurs while working on heavier loading.
- Honeycomb Bracket The design of honeycomb bracket increases airflow by up to 15%, allowing the heat generated from GPU to be exhausted via the honeycomb design bracket. This enables more efficient cooling effects.
- DrMOS: DrMOS, originally only available for high-end server CPUs, is now available in all its glory in the next generation of Palit graphics cards. DrMOS offers high current circuits, low noise operation, and effective reduction of heat generating.
- All New ThunderMaster: Palit’s new ThunderMaster has thorough upgrade from the previous version. It has more user-friendly interface as well as more personalized settings. With ThunderMaster, you can control your video card from overclock setting, fan speed to LED effect. You can also monitor GPU status with ThunderMaster utility.
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.