Deepcool Matrexx 70 ADD-RGB 3F (E-ATX) Mid Tower Cabinet and Tempered Glass Side Panel
About this item
- Large mid tower case supporting up to E-ATX(330mm) motherboard. 228mm wide tower compartment with 30mm clearance for cable management.
- Easy-to-install front and side panels.
- Supports installation of 120/140/240/280/360mm radiator liquid cooling system at front, 120/140/240/280/360mm radiator liquid cooling system at top, 120mm radiator liquid cooling system at rear.
- Removable tempered glass PSU-HDD top cover, offering top-notch lighting ambient.
- Magnetic dust filters at the top, insert-in dust filters at bottom and front.
Out of stock
As a mid-tower case, MATREXX 70 is endowed with abundant space to support up to E-ATX (330mm) motherboard.
It offers gigantic room to manage cables (170mm motherboard tray-to-glass clearance, 30mm motherboard tray-to-back plate clearance).
Supports installation of 120/140/240/280/360mm radiator liquid cooling system at front, 120/140/240/280/360mm radiator liquid cooling system at top, 120mm radiator liquid cooling system at rear.
228mm wide tower compartment with 30mm clearance for cable management.
Easy-to-install Side Panel
The side panel is fixed with 1 groove + 2 screws design, which makes installation much easier.
This unique fixation method will grant the glass panel even stress distribution, hence reduces the risk of cracking.
One-touch-release Front Panel
With the bottom hooked to case structure, and the top locked by a spring buckle, the front panel of MATREXX 70 can be released to “dismounting ready”state with just one touch.
Once the “OPEN” button is pressed, the front panel will be released and held at a 5°angel, and is ready to be pulled out.
The radiator holder simplifies the installation of liquid coolers and replacement of the radiators.
The holder supports up to 360mm radiator or 3*140mm fans.
6*2.5’’ drives or 4*2.5’’+2*3.5’’ drives can be mounted. 2 SSD bays are fixed at the back of motherboard tray. 2*3.5/2.5’’ hard drive bays are mounted at the bottom.