HP Pavilion x360 – 14-CD0068TX (4QK23PA) Intel Core i5
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home Single Language 64|
|HP apps||HP 3D DriveGuard; HP Audio Switch; HP CoolSense; HP Documentation; HP ePrint; HP JumpStart; HP Recovery Manager; HP Support Assistant; HP System Event Utility; HP Connection Optimizer|
|Software included||McAfee LiveSafe™|
|Product name||HP Pavilion x360 – 14-cd0068tx|
|Microprocessor||Intel® Core™ i5-8250U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Memory, standard||4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Hard drive||1 TB 5400 rpm SATA|
|Display||14″ diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080)|
|Keyboard||Full-size island-style backlit keyboard|
|Pointing device||HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo|
|Expansion slots||1 multi-format SD media card reader|
|External ports||1 HDMI 1.4; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (Data Transfer up to 5 Gb/s); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only)|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||32.35 x 22.42 x 1.97 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 1.59 kg|
|Power supply type||65 W AC power adapter|
|Battery type||3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion|
|Webcam||HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone|
|Audio features||B&O PLAY, dual speakers, HP Audio Boost|
Out of stock
WORK. WRITE. PLAY. NATURALLY.
LIBERATING BATTERY LIFE
AN ARTFUL BALANCE
MADE TO ENTERTAIN
LOVE WHAT YOU SEE
A TRULY POWERFUL AUDIO EXPERIENCE
FREEDOM TO EXPLORE
MAKE IT YOURS
HP TRUEVISION FHD CAMERA
USB 3.1 Gen 2 TYPE-C™
1. Pen is optional and sold separately.
2. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
3. Internet service required and not included.
4. For solid state drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
5. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product mode, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2014/ for details.
6. Windows 10/ MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2014/ for additional details.
7. HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the HP Total Test Process test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
8. Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
9. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
10. Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality.
11. Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
12. Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
13. Optional on select models.
14. 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i processor or later required. Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel, the Intel logo, and Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.