The performance to take you places
Designed for those on the go, the ThinkBook 14 is only 17.9mm (0.7″) thin so it’s easy to slip it into a backpack or under your arm. And with up to 10th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7 processing and Windows 10 Pro, this 14-inch business laptop enables you to tackle any task, anywhere.
Options to save you time & effort
With Intel® Optane™ memory or a solid-state drive everything’s faster—from booting up to apps and files. An integrated fingerprint reader on the Smart Power Button lets you log in instantly. And our IT support services enable you to rest easier. All these options (and more) are available at time of purchase.
A difference you can see & hear
The 14” FHD display is edged with narrow bezels, meaning a screen-to-body ratio of 80% and less distractions for you. There are also two Dolby Audio™ speakers delivering exceptional sound. And there’s the option of discrete graphics for hi-res visual work, videos, or even some gaming.
Small details, big difference
Video calls are a snap with the ThinkBook 14—with its dual-array Skype-certified mics and built-in speakers. What’s more, the USB 3.1 (Gen2, Type-C) port ensures that large data transfers and heavy media files zip through, lightning quick.
It’s all about your connections
The ThinkPad 14 is packed with ports, including a USB 3.1 with an always-on function to recharge your other devices—even if your ThinkBook is off. In addition, the compartment for the enclosed USB 2.0 can conveniently store a wireless mouse dongle (sold separately). And if you need an even faster Internet on the go, you can choose the WiFi 6 option.
Built-in security & durability
When it comes to privacy and reliability, nothing’s left to chance. When you’re not using the webcam, you can switch it off via the ThinkShutter. On top of this, every ThinkBook undergoes stringent tests to withstand spills, bumps, drops, dust, and extreme temperatures.
Specifications may vary depending upon region.
ProcessorUp to 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Operating systemUp to Windows 10 Pro DisplayUp to 14″ FHD IPS display Graphics
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Optional: AMD Radeon™ 625 discrete graphics
MemoryUp to 24GB DDR4 Storage
- Up to 2TB HDD
- Up to 1TB M.2 PCIe SSD
- Optional: Intel® Optane Memory H10 + 512GB SSD
- Optional: Intel® Optane Memory M15 16GB
- Optional: Dual Drive (M.2 PCIe SSD + HDD)
* Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
- Up to 9 hours* with 45Wh battery, with Rapid Charge
- Up to 12 hours* with 57Wh battery, with 95W Type-C adapter (sold separately) and Rapid Charge
- Stereo speakers with Dolby® Audio™
- Dual-array mic, Skype for Business certified
- USB 3.1 (Gen 2, USB-C + DisplayPort + Power Delivery)
- USB 3.1 (Gen 1, USB-C)
- USB 3.1 (Gen 1, Type-A, always-on)
- USB 3.1 (Gen 1, Type-A)
- Hidden USB 2.0 (Type-A)
- 4-in-1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
- Headphone / mic combo
- Power DC
- WiFi 6 2x2AX with Bluetooth® 5
- WiFi 5 2x2AC with Bluetooth® 5
- WiFi 5 1x1AC with Bluetooth® 5
Dimensions 326mm x 230mm x 17.9mm / 12.83″ x 9.06″ x 0.7″ Weight Starting at 1.5kg/3.31lbs Keyboard
- Full-sized keyboard with optional backlight
- One-piece touchpad
- Hot Keys for Skype for Business**
**Requires Skype for Business account, not pre-installed by Lenovo
- ThinkShutter Camera Cover
- Optional: Smart Power Button with Fingerprint Reader
- Active Protection System (APS)
- TPM 2.0 (firmware)
ColorMineral GraySpecifications may vary depending upon region.
- 1. RJ45
3. USB 3.1 (Gen 1, always on)
4. USB 3.1 (Gen 1, USB-C)
5. USB3.1 (Gen 2, USB-C + DisplayPort + Power Delivery)
6. Headphone/mic combo
7. Hidden USB 2.0 (Type-A)
8. 4-in-1 Card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
9. USB 3.1 (Gen 1, Type-A)
10. Power DC