NZXT H510 ELITE CASE
- The H510 Elite compact ATX mid-tower is perfect for your RGB build. Behind the flush-mounted, tempered glass front panel, you’ll discover our renowned Aer RGB 2 fans keeping your components brilliantly cool. Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount, a front panel USB-C connector, and an all-steel and tempered glass construction are just some of the key features you’ll get. The H510 Elite also includes the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans.
- Two tempered glass panels top off your build, perfectly showcasing your RGB build. We’ve included two Aer RGB 2 fans and an RGB LED strip to get you started.
- The H510 Elite features a removable radiator mounting bracket, simple-to-use SSD trays, and a patented cable management system for a smarter, easier build experience. The new Smart Device 2 includes two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support 0dB modes for voltage-regulated or PWM fans.
- The USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, and the latest peripherals to your PC.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass panels all showcase your stunning build.
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
|Dimensions||W: 210mm H: 435mm D: 428mm (without feet)
W: 210mm H: 460mm D: 428mm (with feet)
|Material(s)||SGCC Steel, Tempered Glass|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX|
|Front I/O Ports||1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
1x Headset Audio Jack
Front I/O internal header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Internal Header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Internal Header
1x USB 2.0 Internal Header
1x HD Audio Header
|Filters||All Air Intakes|
|Smart Device V2||3x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output*
2x RGB LED channels, each support up to 4x HUE 2 addressable LED strips or 5x Aer RGB 2 fans
Built-in noise detection module
*Note : If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port . Do not use low-noise adapters.
|RGB LED Lighting||2x Integrated Aer RGB 2 140mm Fans
1x Integrated addressable LED Strip
|Vertical GPU Mount||2 Slots|
|Drive Bays||2.5″: 2+1
|Radiator Support||Front: 2x 140 or 2x 120mm with Pull
*Note: Need to remove RGB fans if you plan to mount the radiator to the front
Rear: 1x 120mm
|Fan Support||Front: 2x 120/ 2x 140mm (2x AER RGB 2 140mm included)
Top: 1x 120mm/ 1x 140mm (1x AER F140 Case Version Included)
Rear: 1x 120mm (1x AER F120 Case Version Included)
|Fan Specs||Aer RGB 2 (140mm)
Speed: 500-1,500 RPM
Airflow: 30.39 – 91.19 CFM
Noise: 22 – 33 dBA
Air Pressure: 0.17 – 1.52mm-H2O
Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
Fan Connector 4-Pin PWM
|Clearance||Cable Management: 19-23mm
GPU Clearance: Up to 368.6mm w/o front radiator installed, up to 313.6mm with front radiator installed
Vertical GPU Mount Clearance: 40.64mm
CPU Cooler: Up to 165mm
Front Radiator: 60mm
Rear Radiator: 60mm
Reservoir & Pump: Up to 180mm (Along cable bar), Up to 86mm (Along bottom panel)
|Compatibility||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series case compatibility chart|