Philips 243V5QHSBA/71 23.6″ MVA MONITOR W/ SMART CONTROL LITE
- LCD panel type: MVA
- Backlight type: W-LED system
- Panel Size: 23.6 inch / 59.9 cm
- Effective viewing area: 521.28 (H) x 293.22 (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Response time (typical): 8 ms (Gray to Gray)*
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- SmartContrast: 10,000,000:1
- Contrast ratio (typical): 3000:1
- Pixel pitch: 0.272 x 0.272 mm
- Viewing angle: 178º (H) / 178º (V); @ C/R > 20
- Display colors: 16.7 M
- Scanning Frequency: 30 -83 kHz (H) / 56 -75 Hz (V)
- sRGB: Yes
- Signal Input: VGA (Analog ); DVI-D (digital, HDCP); HDMI (digital, HDCP)
- Sync Input: Separate Sync; Sync on Green
Out of stock
Enjoy vibrant pictures on this Philips display. Equipped with HDMI and SmartControl lite, it’s a great choice!
The Full HD screen has the widescreen resolution of 1920 x 1080p. This is the highest resolution of HD sources for the best possible picture quality. It is fully future proof as it supports 1080p signals from all sources, including the most recent like Blu-ray and advanced HD game consoles. The signal processing is extensively upgraded to support this much higher signal quality and resolution. It produces brilliant flicker-free progressive scan pictures with superb brightness and colors.
An HDMI-ready device has all the required hardware to accept High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) input. A HDMI cable enables high-quality digital video and audio all transmitted over a single cable from a PC or any number of AV sources (including set-top boxes, DVD players, A/V receivers and video cameras).
Mercury Free eco-friendly display
Philips monitors with LED backlighting are free of Mercury content, one of the most toxic natural substances, which affects humans and animals. This reduces the environmental impact of the display throughout its life-cycle, from manufacturing to disposal.
Specifications of Philips 243V5QHSBA/71 23.6″ MVA MONITOR W/ SMART CONTROL LITE
- Response Time
5 ms – 10 ms
- Display Size
1920 x 1080
- Mounting Type
- Display Features